|going back here soon|
1. Jennifer Lawrence after her Oscar win. I have watched it about 5x. SO funny. "Sorry, I just took a shot..."
2. Thanks to a blog reader I am now hooked on the tv show The Following. Warning: do not watch at night, alone, before bed.
3. The Bachelor. My heart hurt for AshLee even though she totally got stage 5 clinger on Sean. Her level of intensity was just a little too much for his fun loving adventure spirit. (that last line was said with a bit of snark) I also knew she was going, because I may or may not have read the spoilers. It did not make it any less painful for us. And by us I mean AshLee and I.
4. I realize I just mentioned two tv shows in a row. Judge away. It is still winter here and it is almost March. 'nuff said.
5. I am not even done mentioning tv shows. I hope Grey's Anatomy is done after this season. It is time to lay it to rest. I also started watching Friday Night Lights per Bridget's recommendation. I like it. The people are attractive, even though they are clearly in their late twenties playing 16 and 17 year olds. Also all of their burger and shake eating makes me hungry on the reg.
6. There are going to be some surprises hitting this blog soon. Some of them may make appearances on instagram first (instagram name: meganacrosspond)
7. I am slowly coming to terms with the fact that in a few months time Stephen and I will be permanent US residents. I am also coming to terms with the fact that it will probably take us close to a year to transition and get on our feet. Stephen will have to learn how to drive on the right side of the road, we will need a car, jobs, social security number (for Stephen), bank accounts, health insurance (that is going to be such a rude awakening for Stephen...and myself now) and the list goes on. It feels exciting, but also a little scary, but it is oh so worth it.