|instagram username: @msgram|
1. I've been perfecting my "Fry Up" (aka British breakfast) skills for Stephen. Pictured: wheaten bread, potato bread, grilled tomato, fried egg, British bacon, and sausage. In Ireland they usually do Soda bread, but we can't find any here in Scotland. Stephen is pretty sad about it. I am pretty sad about not having fruity pebbles...so...
2. Mint chocolate chip ice cream. 'nuff said.
3. New WARM winter tights sent from my sweet new blog friend Amie. Apparently, these are special tights bought in Europe (ie Poland) and will help me not cry when I walk outside when it's cold, although that is never 100% guaranteed.
4. Missing this lovely view in Amsterdam
5. Stephen put my hair in a side pony circa 1985. I really don't know what else to say about that.
6. Just testing out my new cross trainer, in my pajamas, which also happen to be Stephen's shirt and panties...Good thing I don't have a butt because this would be even more awkward.